Reiki is a Japanese form of energy healing. It is often referred to as the Usui Reiki system of natural healing. It was discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui in the late 19th century. This was after many years of researching the healing ministries of great healers; including Jesus and Buddha.
The word ‘Reiki’ is made of two Japanese words – ‘Rei’ which means “Universe, God’s Wisdom or Higher Power” and ‘ki’ which is “life force energy”. Reiki, then, means “spiritually-guided life force energy”. Or to put it more simply, “Universal Life Force”. Reiki has many benefits. The energy can be used in different ways to assist with imbalances in the mind, body or spirit. Reiki healing helps to recharge energetically depleted areas. Consequently, dealing with the stresses of daily life become easier. The benefits can be felt by both the client and the facilitator. Reiki healing may be carried out in session or remotely. Distance healing for you pet is also available.
- Releases stress and tension from body and mind
- Offers relief from pain or discomfort
- Balances emotions
- Improves quality of sleep
- Promotes harmony and balance
- Encourages personal and spiritual growth
During a session
Reiki healing is generally a hands-on healing technique. However, it may also be performed a couple of inches above the body if required. The facilitator will apply very light touch to the client’s body in different positions. You simply lie down fully clothed and receive the energy. Reiki has a denser vibrational frequency often referred to as ‘earthy’. For this reason you may experience stronger sensations in the body, have an emotional release, tingling or twitching sensations, temperature changes or you may just fall asleep.
- Initial visit – 90 minutes ¦ $180, includes free before & after Aura Photo for initial visit only (report not included). However, you may have a 60 minute healing only if you so choose.
- Subsequent visits – 60 minutes ¦ $130