Meditation can be of great benefit in a world that is often fast paced. Unfortunately, daily life can sometimes redirect our focus to other responsibilities. We often forget to slow down and quieten the mind. We don’t allow the space in which we can rest and replenish our spirit. Therefore, in the clatter of the day-to-day, that connection is diminished. Our soul cannot speak the volume of wisdom and truth available to assist us in our journey.
Meditation is a great way to reconnect and listen to the whispers of our inner knowing. In time, also nurturing connections to your higher self, angels and guides. Even 10 minutes upon waking and again before bed will make a huge difference to your day. I was guided to channel these short meditations to assist people who are new to meditation or have busy schedules. However, seasoned meditators have also found them inspiring.
I will continue to channel meditations and will be adding more of these from time to time. Feel free to subscribe and I will send out notifications when a new meditation is available. The meditations are all free to download as my way of supporting you and giving back to the community.
Prior experience is not needed as these are guided meditations. However, it is helpful to have some guidelines when you’re first starting out.
- Use headphones to receive the full benefit of the recordings. Some of the meditations carry isochronic tones, binaural beats or a combination of both.
- You may wish to create a warm and inviting space. For example, use low lighting or candles, make sure you are wearing comfortable clothes, have a warm blanket and soft pillows ready if needed, you may also like to use some incense or essential oils.
- Sit comfortably with your feet on the floor and avoid crossing arms or legs. This will help the energy to flow freely and help you to remain grounded. You can also lie down but may fall asleep!
- Minimise distractions and turn off your phone.
Although creating a space is not essential, it signals to your body that it’s time for relaxation, quieting the mind and connecting to your spirit. Just see how you feel, you may enjoy creating a little ritual for yourself!
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Improves quality of sleep
- Balances emotions
- Heightens self-awareness
- Increases attention span
- Reduces age related memory loss
NOTE: Never listen to meditations while driving