Pellowah training has three levels. You receive an attunement with each level. Therefore, allowing you immediate access to use the energy. In other words, no previous experience is necessary.
This is commonly referred to as the ‘Practitioner Level’. Here you will learn what Pellowah is and how to use it to heal others. As a result, at the completion of the course you will have:
- Received a Level 1 attunement connecting you to Pellowah energy
- Participated in a powerful Level 1 chakra meditation in order to strengthen your chakras
- Understood the essential Pellowah Do’s and Don’ts
- Practiced healing others with confidence
- Known how to set up and conduct private and professional Pellowah sessions
- Known how to use Pellowah for distance healing
This is the ‘Expansion of Consciousness’ level. Here you will learn about the seven Pellowah symbols and how to connect to your higher self. As a result, at the completion of the course you will have:
- Received a Level 2 attunement to further expand your awareness and allow the connection to your higher self
- Understood the purpose of the symbols
- Participated in a simple balance technique thus harmonising the mind, body and spirit
- Participated in a chakra direction technique to build upon your awareness of the energy body
- Learned a powerful technique for connecting you to your Higher Self
Pellowah Training Sessions
Pellowah Levels 1 and 2 are taught as a complete unit. So they run over a single weekend. For example: Saturday for Level 1 and Sunday for Level 2.
Courses are kept to a maximum of 6 students. This is in order to create an intimate and informal setting. Thus, allowing plenty of time for discussion and to obtain valuable practice.
After completion of the training, you will be able to receive regular attunements. This in turn increases your consciousness further.
- A level 1 attunement is 10 times more powerful that a healing.
- A level 2 attunement is 10 times more powerful than a level 1 attunement.
Please note all training sessions are held in Murrumbeena.
Next Pellowah training course to be confirmed
- Saturday & Sunday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm (approximately) ¦ $450
All students will receive:
- General information to prepare for the workshop and a simple meditation. No previous meditation experience is required.
- Level 1 and 2 manuals.
- Level 1 and 2 certification.
- Registration as a Pellowah practitioner with Kachina Ma’an – founder of Pellowah Healing Technique.
- Complimentary tea and snacks. Please bring your own lunch.
- Post course support in the form of Pellowah share nights to continue practice and receive healing.
This is the ‘Teacher Training’ level. It is taught exclusively by Kachina Ma’an. Kachina is the founder of Pellowah Healing Technique.
You can also do this course just for your personal and spiritual growth. For instance, you don’t intend to teach but you may still have a calling to complete it.
At this level you receive two Level 3 attunements and a teacher’s manual. Plus you receive all the information you need to teach others Levels 1 and 2. We can provide information about Kachina’s teaching schedule.
We do not offer a refund on deposits or course payments if you change your mind or do not attend on the day.